Benefits of selling with Motto Auction
- Let us negotiate with buyers on your behalf
- We will market and advertise your vehicle to thousands of buyers via our website
- Almost 20 years experience in helping people sell cars
- Motto auctions are held Thailand wide
Four easy steps to sell your vehicle at auction...
To arrange a free vehicle evaluation, please call your nearest Motto Auction location and bring Thai ID card and house registration certificate.
We can help you set your reserve price, complete the required paperwork and book in your item in for the upcoming auction.
If you do not attend the auction, you must be contactable by phone, so, you can communicate with the Motto auction Staff.
You will receive payment within 7 to 14 working days of receiving payment for the item. Payment will be for the full sale amount less any appropriate taxes as dictated by law, and selling fees*.
* Selling Fees & Charge apply.
Please contact us for full information 02 329 1155 Ext. 807