Terms and Conditions of Auction
The definition of "Company" means "Motto Auction (Thailand) Company".
"Seller" means individuals, companies, financial institutions, insurance companies and companies that do business for rent or hire other private dealers who own the ownership to the legal right of the car sold at auction.
"Buyer" means the person who participates in the auction to buy cars at auction. The Buyer must act in good faith in the purchase of a car, motorcycles, trucks, machinery, equipment, spare parts, repair tool trading of auto parts and includes importers and exporters, users, sellers, arbitrage operators, either personal or commercial.
- The Company acts as an intermediary to coordinate trading between buyers and sellers through the auction only and all cars remain the property of seller. The Company has no ownership status and has no interest in the property being auctioned including car equipment in the auction.
- The highest bidder is the person with the right to buy in the event of a dispute or reasonable cause, the Company has the power to decide to bring the car back into the auction again. Bidders must register using an ID card, passport that the government has issued and the Company will maintain the information. The Buyer's confidentiality will not be distributed to all third parties or all parts of the information to the public or to a third party seeking commercial benefits in any way including not using the information obtained to do any actions which are to cause damage with the Buyer, unless disclosed only where necessary for legal effect only.
- The Company has prepared a list of products for auction 1 day in advance, so that bidders can check the list of products that are auctioned or sold. The Buyer has as a duty and responsibility to inspect the vehicle condition, property conditions and evaluate the items that will be auctioned for sale. In addition, the Company has also taken pictures online for buyers to use to check information before bidding or buying.
The Company has prepared a list of products for auction 1 day in advance, so that bidders can check the list of products that are auctioned or sold. The Buyer has as a duty and responsibility to inspect the vehicle condition, property conditions and evaluate the items that will be auctioned for sale. In addition, the Company has also taken pictures online for buyers to use to check information before bidding or buying.
The Company assumes that the Buyer has acknowledged and accepted the condition of the product auctioned. Any error in price of the product, the Company and the seller reserves the right to not be responsible for any claims. All that occurred after the auction will be considered that the Buyer acknowledged and accepted all the details of the auction before bidding. Products, inaccuracies or inaccuracies in the number of miles displayed with the actual use of each vehicle is not the fault of the Company, regardless of any part of the product being modified or added, which may cause the product details to not be as stated in product list.
- Property of the type of car that was put up for auction all items are auctioned and sold as is. The seller and the auctioneer reserve the right not to be held responsible for product description errors. Including no product warranty such as engine, transmission system, electrical system, hybrid system, fuel system, accessories, and the company reserves the right to inspect the catalytic system and converter due to technical limitations.
- Buyers will not request to refund or reject any products they have bid on. The Buyer will not proceed with filing a lawsuit against the Company both civil and criminal at any time after the sale has been completed.
- The Buyer is responsible for paying shipping costs, transfer fees, taxes, stamp duty, and any other fees associated with the product including any damages that may occur to the property and people during transportation also including any other expenses that may occur as a results of actions taken by the buyer or buyer’s agent that incur costs or any damages.
- Every auction will be recorded by audio tape which is used as evidence and confirms the sale, after the Company finalizes the selling price. The Company will record Buyer number and selling price to the sales order which each Buyer can receive a summary of the car purchase (Sale Contract) at the registration room for confirmation of buying the product.
- The Buyer agrees to the conditions of the auction and agrees to pay for the purchase of the auctioned car under the conditions detailed on payment by keeping in accordance with the Company’s terms and conditions.
- The bidder must make the minimum payment on the day of the auction as follows:
Buyers who are not members but are registered for auction sign deposits and buyers who are members 20,000 baht must pay 10% of the car price and the processing fee. Other service fees in full amount on the day of the auction.
Buyers who apply for membership 40,000 baht do not have to pay 10% on auction day.
If the bidder willing to change the name-address / name of a person or other juristic person that you want to specify in the receipt after registration The bidder must pay the cost of changing such information in the amount of 10,000 baht per item.
After the bidder has purchased the product and paid the full amount, the product must be moved out of the company's area within 7 days from the date of full payment.
- If the buyer refuse to get the car in any case, the buyer must pay 10% of the car price + full service fee. (operation fee according to vehicle type) to the Company
In the case that the bidder fails to pay for the remainder of the auction items to the Company within 3 working days from the auction date, the Company and the seller reserve the right to to forfeit the deposit and can claim the bidder to pay for damages
- The buyer is responsible for inspecting the condition of the goods and signing a confirmation of receipt of the goods before taking the car out of the company's area or sign to confirm receipt of the cars when taking the car out of the company area within 3-5 days (in case of use outside transportation service). If the buyer does not inspect the product condition, the company reserves the right not to consider requesting a return of the car. It is considered that the buyer agrees to receive the product in such condition. And waives the right to claim any damages that occur afterwards.
- The transfer of ownership can occur only when the Buyer has paid the full price according to the bid price.
- The company does not accept the return of the vehicle in the event that the vehicle cannot qualify for a loan, the vehicle is stuck in a car blacklist or a vehicle claiming insurance (Total loss) which are not detailed in the registration book on page 18.
- In case the buyer willing to cancel to buy, the company reserves the right to refund any accidental purchase proceedings. Default of payment for goods and services of the purchaser, the service user, the seller can exercise their rights and obligations to claim according to the law.
- The Buyer may cancel their Simulcast membership after 30 days. Motto will be refunded deposit to member within 3 working days from the date of receiving the completed cancellation form and member card. Furthermore, members have to attach copy of book bank.
Interested persons who want to join the auction need to register and deposit 20,000 Baht of cash or cashier cheque for bidding number plates. MOTTO allows bidding number plates printed out by MOTTO only.
For Natural Person
- Copy of ID card and certified true copy
- Deposit money 20,000 Baht
* Foreigners shall use a copy of passport and a copy of work permit or residential letter
For Juristic Person
- Copy of company registration and Por Por 20
- Copy of shareholder ID or authorized person
- Deposit money 20,000 Baht
The auction shall be completed when the auctioneer accepts the final price by knocking the wood hammer.
In case of making a full payment
- On the auction day, the buyer shall pay in full amount of auction price and
- The buyer shall pay in full amount of service fees, transportation fees and other service fees (if any)
* if the buyer make a full payment, the buyer can bring the car back immediately or within 3 working days after auction date
In case of making a payment by deposit
- On the auction day, the buyer shall deposit 10% of auction price and
- The buyer shall pay in full amount of service fees, transportation fees and other service fees (If any)
- Within 3 working days after the auction date, the buyer shall pay the remaining amount of auction price
All payment can be paid by
- Money transferred via baht NET (before 12.00 hrs.)
- Cashier cheque or draft, which can collect in Bangkok only
Account name: Motto Auction (Thailand) (TRUST ACCOUNT)
Bank of Ayudhya Bank Branch On-Nut 69
Account number: 403-0-00584-1
- Credit Visa card / Master card (The customer pays the charges)
- In case of buyer winning the bid via Simulcast (online system), the buyer shall pay additional fees in full payment.